Capture the essence of a celestial marriage celebration with this starry night theme wedding idea. Look for designs that signify a star wedding theme. For your invitation, select midnight blue or black paper and have your wording printed in gold lettering.
You can ask your invitation supplier to add gold stars down one side and across the tops of the invitations. You could also buy star-shaped stencils and gold glitter acrylic paints and stencil the designs on the invitations.
You can also work with an all white palette and incorporate vintage looking street lights throughout the space. Votive candles, white roses and orchids as finishing touches can successfully bring the tables cape to life. Look at the amazing styling below.
Wishes Come True Wedding Favors:
- Some easy favor ideas are star-shaped: keychains, cookie cutters tied together with ribbon, cookies, soaps, chocolates, etc.
- Give your guests star fairy wands with a tag that asks them to “wish upon the star”.
- A fun item are the glow in the dark stars that you stick to ceilings and walls.
- Star-shaped floating candles make lovely favors.
- Consider using playing cards with celestial themes on the back as thank you gifts.